Tuesday, October 23, 2012

90210 WB Hit Series-GF Shout-Out

You might say I watch too much television, but If I didn't I wouldn't be able to catch all these amazing GF shout-outs!  Although Celiac Disease, Gluten-Intolerance and the gluten-free lifestyle have been around for many many years, it is only this year and last year that I have noticed all these prime-time television series acknowledging it.  HBO was first to shout it out with the show Hung, then following came NBC, ABC, Fox and The WB.

Latest on the list is WB's hit show 90210.  A television show about a group of wealthy teens living in Beverly Hills, California-now post high school.  This show appeals to a younger crowd, but never the less, has a great stylist and awesome fashion and music.  This show is in it's 4th season, and hopefully here to stay.

In last night's episode Naomi Clark (played by AnnaLynne McCord) was trying to impress her husband's BFF by showing up to his work with a box of Gluten-Free cupcakes!  He said he couldn't eat them, but Naomi said she checked with the bakery to make sure they were gluten-free.  Yeah!! 

I gotta say gluten free cupcakes ROCK!! If found at the right place like Tu Lu's Bakery in NYC.  (They also  have a location in Dallas, Texas-for all you southern folks).

Enjoy! xoxo Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts my Lovelies! I want to hear from YOU! xx