Thursday, November 1, 2012

Le Pain Quotidien-GF-Post Hurricane Sandy

Well, lucky for us gluten-free folk...

I walked to Le Pain on 50th St. and Second Ave. to get my gf tartines, when the waiter said, before you sit down I just want to advise you that we have no bread, no pastries and no soup.  I said "That's great!  I am gluten-free and can't have any of that".  "Do you have the GF Tartines"?.  The waiter replies "Yes that's basically all we have".  

So for all you gluten-free peeps out there struggling for gf food post hurricane Sandy, Le Pain is the place to be!

Enjoy! xoxo Julie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this informative, as well as humor-informed article. Encouraging to know that the heart of gluten-free is still beating post Sandy. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts my Lovelies! I want to hear from YOU! xx