Skip to main content

Van's Pancakes and Waffles

 

  

I'd have to say Van's Products are doing a great job with their Gluten Free packaging!  You can spot these in your grocery freezer a mile away.   I was at the market over the weekend and while turning the corner to get paper towels I saw Van's WF and GF PANCAKES.

Check out their nutrition Glossary.  This will come in handy just in case you are curious.  Click HERE for Van's Product Selector.  On this page it let's you search for products based on your dietary needs.  Wow!  I just plugged in my gluten free search and tada! 8 delicious kinds of waffles and pancakes!  Woo hoo!  Now kids can enjoy their breakfasts GF style without complaining and it won't taste bad.  I have had their plain waffles and their blueberry waffles.  Not bad at all!  Great for on the go and light.  Not too filling.  

Here are your options GF and WF style:

WF and GF Mini Waffles
WF and GF Homestyle Waffles
WF and GF Flax Waffles
WF and GF Buckwheat Waffles
WF and GF Apple Cinnamon Waffles
WF and GF Blueberry Waffles
WF and GF Cinnamon French Toast Sticks (NEW)
WF and GF Homestyle Pancakes (NEW)

xoxo Julie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not All Advil Is Gluten-Free!!!

After last night's POST , GF Advil was on my mind and I decided to call Advil/Pfizer this morning to get some more clarification.  In response to my post last night I advised through the website that Advil Liqui-gels, Advil Migraine and Advil Liqui-Gels PM contain a wheat derivative.  After my phone call with a lovely representative I received more information. - ALL ADVIL LIQUI-GELS contain a wheat derivative .   ALL LIQUI-GELS.  So stop these immediately if you are taking the Liqui-gels.  You maybe getting sick from a medication rather then a food and this is so important to recognize!  Just steer clear of Liqui-Gels. -ALL FORMS OF ADVIL MIGRAINE contain gluten .  There is no further information if it is just the Liqui-Gels or the Tablets, Caplets and Gel-Caps.  Pfizer does not have this info therefore they informed me to steer clear of all Advil Migraine pills. Here is what IS GLUTEN-FREE FROM ADVIL: All Advil Tablets, Gel...

Magnolia Bakery-Cream Cheese Frosting

Another amazing frosting recipe from Magnolia!  I swear by these recipes, this is my go-to book for icing when I bake!! 1 pound (two 8-ounce packages) cream cheese, softened and cut into small pieces 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened and cut into small pieces 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract 5 cups sifted confectioners' sugar In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth, about 3 minutes.  Add the vanilla and beat well.  Gradually add the sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating continuously until smooth and creamy.  Cover and refrigerate icing for 2-3 hours, but no longer, to thicken before using. Makes enough for one 2-or 3-layer 9-inch cake Enjoy! xoxo Julie www.goodiegoodiegluten-free.blogspot.com  

The Original Fudgsicle Mishap

                             My Grocery Cart About 3 months ago I was in the market as usual,  doing my weekly grocery shopping, in the second to last row: the freezer section.  I wanted my weekly fudge pop indulgence.  I grabbed the package in the backity back!! The most frozen one I could find, and decided to blog this wonderful gluten free treat.  I realized I had never blogged about this fudge pop being gluten-free, and how silly of me to keep this tid bit to myself.  So I grabbed my phone to take a picture of the front and back of the box.  I gasped! omg, omg, omg.  I starred at the ingredients.  MALT FLOUR.  Yikes!  No way!  It can't be.  How come I never noticed this before?  Did the ingredients change?  Was it always like this?  Something had to have changed and then to top it off I noticed at the bottom of the ingredient...