Friday, August 13, 2010

Belizzi Restaurant

Ever since Chelsea Clinton got married in Rhinebeck, NY there has been a lot of  GF buzz in the surrounding areas like Mount Kisco and Larchmont!  I have the lastest in from my co-worker who's daughter was just diagnosed with Celiac Disease at the age of 4-has dined at this amazing and fantastic Italian eatery that serves a large amount of Westchester's GF population!  According to my co-worker the food was fantastic!  My co-worker felt that you could not even tell that this food was gluten-free.  Now isn't that how it should be? She, her sister and her two daughters munched on Penne Ala Vodka, Pizza and Spinach with fresh garlic-what's the surprise? It was all gluten-free!!

I just checked their menu, and wowee! What a selection!  Check out their menu.  I am salivating already!  I might just hop in my car and drive on up there!! (just kidding-I don't have a car-but if i did, i would).

If you live in the Westchester area, stop on by!  1272 Boston Post Rd.  Larchmont, NY 10538
Tel 914-833-5800/Fax 914-833-5875

There is also another location in Mount Kisco.  Yum!!  Click HERE for their menu.  153 Main Street  Mount Kisco, NY 10549    Tel 914-241-1200/Fax 914-241-1371

Both locations do Birthday parties, Events, Catering, Special Events, Outdoor BBQ's, Delivery and more!  GF Pizzas are offered in both 9 inch and 12 inch.

This restaurant is not all gluten-free, but they have a gluten-free menu, and understanding that Cross Contamination is a huge deal!

Enjoy!
xoxo Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts my Lovelies! I want to hear from YOU! xx