*found in August 2010 Cooking Light
One small "airline bottle" is enough for this spirited dessert
1/4 cup fat-free plain greek yogurt (try Fage)
1 tsp. sugar
1 (50-milliliter) bottle brandy, divided
1 tbsp. butter (unsalted)
1 tbsp. honey
4 firm ripe peaches, halved and pitted
4 citrus shortcake squares (click Here for Citrus Shortcakes Recipe)
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat
2. Combine yogurt, sugar and 1tsp. brandy
Cover and chill
3. Combine remaining brandy, butter and honey.
4. Place peach halves, cut side down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear. Remove peaches from grill; thinly slice and place in a bowl. Stir in honey mixture.
5. Split each citrus shortcake square in half; spoon about 1 1/4 mixture over bottom half of each shortcake. Top with top half of shortcake and 1 tablespoon yogurt mixture.
Yield: 4 servings
Calories: 299; Fat: 9.6g