**found in Gourmet Magazine December 2000
Active time: 30 minutes Start to finish: 2 1/2 hr
1/2 cup finely grated parmesan (1 1/2 oz)
1/2 cup GF all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
8 large boiling potatoes ( 3 1/2 lb),
peeled and quartered lengthwise
1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Sprinkle cheese on wax paper or foil and dry 1 hour. Transfer to a large sealable bag with flour, salt and pepper, then shake to mix.
3. Rinse potatoes and drain in a colander. Add potatoes to flour mixture, tightly sealing bag, and shake to coat well.
4. Pour butter into a large shallow baking pan. Lift potatoes from bag and arrange in 1 layer in butter.
5. Roast in middle or lower third of oven, turning twice, until browned and crisp, about 1 1/4 hours.