**Found in InStyle Magazine October 2010
Serves 12 (makes 36 mini tacos)
1 lb. ground chicken
1 tbsp McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 package taco seasoning mix (try Simply Organic GF or Ortega GF)
1 cup water
1 bag tostitos Scoops tortilla chips (these are gluten free)
1 avocado, pureed
1 white onion, finely chopped
3 tbsp cilantro, minced
1. Brown meat in a large skillet on medium-high heat for about 20 minutes. Use a spoon to skim fat from pan.
2. Stir in pumpkin pie spice and taco seasoning mix.
3. Add water and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Spoon into warmed chips; sprinkle with assorted toppings.