Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gluten-Free Watercooler-Daily News

According to the September, 5th issue of the Daily News New York, going Gluten-Free is the hottest new trend.  For me and anyone else that cannot tolerate Gluten, I hardly call this a trend.  But more and more people based on diet alone are switching to gluten-free.

My boss passed this group of articles to me back in september.  It has taken me a while to blog about it.  When she passed it to me originally I thought I had to blog this immediately, but alas, my schedule did not permit, so here I am now.  Better late then never.

The headline read: Daily News New York Eats...Never Say Diet...
Why is going Gluten-Free so deliciously easy

I'd say hardly.  First off, going gluten-free is so not easy, so don't let these easy breezy catch phrases fool you or make you think you are doing something wrong.  LOL, it is a journey.

What I liked about the article was that everyone reads the daily news, and for those that are un-familiar or need more understanding this article was great.  It's an eye opener for any ignorant person who don't understand the disease.  I like that going gluten free is becoming common.  That makes it easier for me to dine and shop.

Recipes included:

Greek Style Lamb
Mixed Berry Muffins
Poached Eggs with Spinach and Garlic Yogurt Dressing
Puffed Corn Snack Mix
Papaya Cooler

The pics were mouth watering.  It was a great spread.  To find this article click HERE.

Enjoy! xoxo Julie

http://www.goodiegoodiegluten-free.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts my Lovelies! I want to hear from YOU! xx