**found in InStyle Magazine October 2010
Serves 12 (makes 36 skewers)
10 oz. semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
1 1/3 cups sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup milk
Brown raffia for broomsticks (try MJtrimmings)
1 pint blueberries, raspberries or blackberries
1. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate, stirring constantly
2. Pour in condensed milk, continuing to stir until combined
3. Add regular milk and mix until smooth
4. Pour into a serving dish
**If you do not want to use whole milk, try soy milk, almond milk, buttermilk or low fat milk
1. Cut a piece of raffia into ten 1 and 1-half-inch lengths.
2. Bunch cut pieces together; tie one end with another piece of raffia
3. Knot securely and trim
4. Insert a long toothpick in middle. Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each broomstick.
5. Skewer 3 berries per stick
**you can also use a mix of all berries combined!
Enjoy! Have a spooktacular Halloween!!xoxo Julie