Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pop Chips New Flavor

So I don't know about you, but I just love Pop Chips!  Another great snack that is gluten-free and can be bought at any store!  These snacks have become a staple anywhere from supermarkets to Hale and Hearty Soups!  Just one bag is 100 calories!  So much better then potato chips or a candy bar.

I was in my local bodega in my office building when I noticed a new flavor!! Yay!  I bought it, eating it with my late lunch.  The new flavor is....Drum roll pls.......

Parmesan Garlic Potato


Enjoy! xoxo Julie


1 comment:

  1. The chips can come across salty to a person who doesn't consume much salt but, per bag, these PopChips contain about as much sodium as a cup of plain yogurt. Overall, great buy. You just have to decide if the price tag is okay for you, and for me, it is.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts my Lovelies! I want to hear from YOU! xx