**found in InStyle Magazine October 2010 and converted.
Serves 12 (24 Smores)
1/4 tsp salt
4 tbsp sugar
2 sticks unsalted butter softened
4 egg yolks, slightly beaten
3 cups GF white chocolate chips
1 10.5 oz. bag of mini marshmallows
1. In a food processor or large mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, salt, sugar, butter and egg yolks. Mix thoroughly.
2. Press mixture evenly into a greased 12 x 17 inch baking tray; place in refrigerator to chill for about 30 minutes.
3. Melt chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat, stirring continuously.
4. Pour melted chocolate over graham cracker mixture; spread evenly
5. Return tray to refrigerator for another 30 minutes, or until chocolate hardens
6. Cut out rounds using a cookie cutter or an upside-down drinking glass. Set aside.
7. Place about 30 mini marshmallows in a microwave-safe dish, and heat on high for 15 seconds.
8. Spoon melted marshmallows over 6 cookies at a time, continuing to melt small batches of marshmallows until all cookies are covered.
Enjoy!! Have a spooktacular Halloween!!