**found in InStyle Magazine October 2010
1 lemon wedge
1 shot potato vodka mixed with 2 drops of black food coloring
1. Moisten rim of martini glass with lemon, coat with sugar (sanding sugar) and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice, shake vodka.
3. Strain into a chilled glass
Kiss Of Dealth
Prosecco or champagne
Fill a champagne flute with cold bubbly. Garnish with a cherry.
3 oz. concentrated mango juice
5 drops of red food coloring
1 shot of tequila
1 oz. fresh lime juice
1/2 oz. Cointreau
1 oz. cranberry juice
3 drops black food coloring (plus 3-4 additional drops)
1 white rock candy swizzle stick
1. Pour mango juice into a high ball glass; stir in red food coloring.
2. In a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice, combine tequila, lime juice, Cointreau, cranberry juice and 3 drops food coloring-Shake
3. Strain tequila mix into a glass, pouring slowly over back of a spoon to create a floating layer above juice.
4. Brush remaining black food coloring onto candy swizzle stick. Let dry for 10 minutes before serving. Place on top of glass.
Have a spooktacular Halloween! xoxo Julie