Skip to main content

POPCorners! The New Popcorn Chip Snack



Lately I have been writing a LOT about snacks.  Essentially snacks are what makes the day go by a little more fuller.  When it comes to eating gluten-free I find that the meals are easy and its the snacks that leave you pondering where and what for that day.  Where am I going to find gluten-free processed snacks and what processed snack will I eat that have some kind of nutritional value.

PopCorners are another GREAT snack to much on that are gluten-free.  Woo hoo!  Actually, my brother who is only 16 has been educating himself on the gluten-free diet, he is such a good sport.  He is not gluten-free but every now and again he will text me his latest gluten-free find.  And if I have not had it before I will make sure to try it with him.  After all he did discover Tates GF chocolate chip cookies, Skinny popcorn and a few other gluten free processed snack options.

And why did he find them before me?  Because he's a teenager, and kids and teens thrive on processed snacks!  So rock on Gregster and thanks for the tip!!

PopCorners has a few great flavors to say the least...White Cheddar, Kettle, Butter, Cheesy Jalapeno and Sea Salt.  I have tried the Sea Salt and White Cheddar Flavor.  My brother loves the Kettle, and the Cheesy Jalapeno?  I really want to try that one!  Oooh-Spicy! 

Another great trait about this snack is that it doesn't have that scary no taste taste that most  people assume gluten-free comes with.  It just happens to be gluten-free.  So all your children and their friends can enjoy this snack without feeling deprived or left out of the group.

PopCorners gives you the option of two snacks.  Popcorn and Chips.  Combine it and you have PopCorners; a triangular shaped chip that looks and smells like smashed popcorn. 

PopCorners are great but more calories then Pop Chips, and these two are different.  I prefer to eat less calories so I opt for a different snack, but PopCorners area delicious, kid-friendly and a great source of fiber.  Send your gluten-free child to school with some tasty snacks just like Popcorners.  You will be happy you did.

Interested in using PopCorners in your recipes?  Then check out this LINK.  Covert some of these recipes and add in these chips like Pop's Meatloaf and Sea Salt Fillets.  Yum!

Enjoy! xoxo Julie
www.goodiegoodiegluten-free.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not All Advil Is Gluten-Free!!!

After last night's POST , GF Advil was on my mind and I decided to call Advil/Pfizer this morning to get some more clarification.  In response to my post last night I advised through the website that Advil Liqui-gels, Advil Migraine and Advil Liqui-Gels PM contain a wheat derivative.  After my phone call with a lovely representative I received more information. - ALL ADVIL LIQUI-GELS contain a wheat derivative .   ALL LIQUI-GELS.  So stop these immediately if you are taking the Liqui-gels.  You maybe getting sick from a medication rather then a food and this is so important to recognize!  Just steer clear of Liqui-Gels. -ALL FORMS OF ADVIL MIGRAINE contain gluten .  There is no further information if it is just the Liqui-Gels or the Tablets, Caplets and Gel-Caps.  Pfizer does not have this info therefore they informed me to steer clear of all Advil Migraine pills. Here is what IS GLUTEN-FREE FROM ADVIL: All Advil Tablets, Gel-Caps ( which are different then Li

Hot Chocolate Coffee

Sometimes I feel like there are days only chocolate would understand.  And following a strict Paleo diet does not allot for chocolate eating.  Especially chocolate with added dried cane sugar.  And especially in abundance.  Of course special occasions allot for this type of activity, but today is not that day. So how do you put a sock in your chocolate craving?  Well, simply remove your sock from your foot and put it in your chocolate.  I'm kidding!  Please use a clean sock! Kidding again!!… Often, chocolate cravings can get the best of us, so I created a delicious recipe to kick my craving and your craving.  It's delicious.  And it's perfect for the lover of coffee and chocolate.  Taking a sip of this sent signals of pure decadence to my brain. A lot of my readers often describe how tough it is to drink black coffee without sweetener, so this one is for you guys!!   This recipe is a total Brain Trick.  It tastes sweet and chocolaty, so you think there is swee

Magnolia Bakery-Cream Cheese Frosting

Another amazing frosting recipe from Magnolia!  I swear by these recipes, this is my go-to book for icing when I bake!! 1 pound (two 8-ounce packages) cream cheese, softened and cut into small pieces 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened and cut into small pieces 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract 5 cups sifted confectioners' sugar In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth, about 3 minutes.  Add the vanilla and beat well.  Gradually add the sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating continuously until smooth and creamy.  Cover and refrigerate icing for 2-3 hours, but no longer, to thicken before using. Makes enough for one 2-or 3-layer 9-inch cake Enjoy! xoxo Julie www.goodiegoodiegluten-free.blogspot.com