Friday, October 21, 2011

Socca Is Gluten-Free

Socca is a crispy pancake made from chickpea flour (and or garbanzo flour).  These flours are made from ground chickpeas.

Socca is generally gluten-free, but there are some recipes that call for gluten, so double check.

I first found out about Socca while I was in Nice, France last year.  I must say going to France, not knowing the language and then trying to ask for gluten-free options was quite difficult.  I was lucky to find a pizza parlor that only made GF Socca!  How psyched was I?  I may have put on a pound or two, but I was super excited to have found a spot where I did not have to worry.

Enjoy! xoxo
Julie
http://www.goodiegoodiegluten-free.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts my Lovelies! I want to hear from YOU! xx