Monday, January 23, 2012

5 Seed Crackers


Known for their delicious tortilla chips, R.W. Garcia strikes again, but this time taking his world renowned chip and making a cracker.  To be exact a Rosemary and Garlic cracker called 5Seed Other flavors include Cracked Pepper and Onion and Chive.  Although I do love this brands chips, the idea of a chip in a cracker is odd.  I expected to be tasting a cracker and i tasted a tortilla chip in the shape of a cracker.  They are delicious, don't get me wrong, but I would treat these "crackers" as chips and serve them with Hummus, dips and salsa.

I ate the whole box in one sitting!  Yikes!

And don't forget R.W. Garcia's Dippers.  Made long and thin for your dipping needs in the following flavors: Veggie, Curry and Rosemary.  These I have not tried yet.

xoxo Julie
www.goodiegoodiegluten-free.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts my Lovelies! I want to hear from YOU! xx