Skip to main content

CrunchMaster Crackers

Ok so I tried these crackers a while ago and have kept the empty box in my fridge so I can blog it.  I didn't realize this brand was by the same manufacturer as my other favorite crackers by CrunchMaster!  

CrunchMaster came out with these fab crackers in many flavors such as toasted onion, rosemary and olive oil, sea salt, original, roasted vegetable and white cheddar.  The white cheddar is definitely new.  

While at Healthsmart located in Murray Hill on 37th St. and Third ave, I came across Ancient Grains crackers!  Soooo good!!!!!  I devoured them!.  So far they have Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper.  I devour all of these crackers I guess I should have know they were from CrunchMaster.  And what is so great is that you can have like 16 crackers and its only 140 calories-that varies-give or take depending on the flavor.  All gluten-free!  And certified GF.  Some are sugar free, some are vegan/dairy free and all are cholesterol free, and 100% whole grain.  All are also Kosher!  

And their latest news? BJ's Wholesale is now distributing their 20oz crunch master original multi grain crackers in all stores across the globe! How great is that?!!

And the Original flavor from Crunchmaster is Vegan and dairy free!  Sorry Vegan's not the other flavors!! But that one original version is.

All CrunchMaster crackers are peanut free however their processing plant uses tree nuts; hazelnuts, almonds and pecans.

All CrunchMaster crackers are certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union (OU) and can also be found in this Kosher List

For more FAQ click HERE.

Follow them on Facebook and Twitter.

I'm telling you, you won't be sorry!  These crackers rock!!  

I buy these babies at my Murray Hill Market called Healthsmart.  You can find these in varying places.  Click HERE for a store locator.  Here is the 10016 locator

And click HERE for some online cracker shopping.

Enjoy! xoxo Julie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not All Advil Is Gluten-Free!!!

After last night's POST , GF Advil was on my mind and I decided to call Advil/Pfizer this morning to get some more clarification.  In response to my post last night I advised through the website that Advil Liqui-gels, Advil Migraine and Advil Liqui-Gels PM contain a wheat derivative.  After my phone call with a lovely representative I received more information. - ALL ADVIL LIQUI-GELS contain a wheat derivative .   ALL LIQUI-GELS.  So stop these immediately if you are taking the Liqui-gels.  You maybe getting sick from a medication rather then a food and this is so important to recognize!  Just steer clear of Liqui-Gels. -ALL FORMS OF ADVIL MIGRAINE contain gluten .  There is no further information if it is just the Liqui-Gels or the Tablets, Caplets and Gel-Caps.  Pfizer does not have this info therefore they informed me to steer clear of all Advil Migraine pills. Here is what IS GLUTEN-FREE FROM ADVIL: All Advil Tablets, Gel-Caps ( which are different then Li

Hot Chocolate Coffee

Sometimes I feel like there are days only chocolate would understand.  And following a strict Paleo diet does not allot for chocolate eating.  Especially chocolate with added dried cane sugar.  And especially in abundance.  Of course special occasions allot for this type of activity, but today is not that day. So how do you put a sock in your chocolate craving?  Well, simply remove your sock from your foot and put it in your chocolate.  I'm kidding!  Please use a clean sock! Kidding again!!… Often, chocolate cravings can get the best of us, so I created a delicious recipe to kick my craving and your craving.  It's delicious.  And it's perfect for the lover of coffee and chocolate.  Taking a sip of this sent signals of pure decadence to my brain. A lot of my readers often describe how tough it is to drink black coffee without sweetener, so this one is for you guys!!   This recipe is a total Brain Trick.  It tastes sweet and chocolaty, so you think there is swee

Magnolia Bakery-Cream Cheese Frosting

Another amazing frosting recipe from Magnolia!  I swear by these recipes, this is my go-to book for icing when I bake!! 1 pound (two 8-ounce packages) cream cheese, softened and cut into small pieces 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened and cut into small pieces 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract 5 cups sifted confectioners' sugar In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth, about 3 minutes.  Add the vanilla and beat well.  Gradually add the sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating continuously until smooth and creamy.  Cover and refrigerate icing for 2-3 hours, but no longer, to thicken before using. Makes enough for one 2-or 3-layer 9-inch cake Enjoy! xoxo Julie www.goodiegoodiegluten-free.blogspot.com