Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tate's Brownies

Tate's Bakery is one of my favorite bakeries!  So when I heard they started manufacturing gluten-free cookies and brownies you could imagine my gluten-free happiness.  And we all know that some brands are utterly un-edible, so I'm happy to report their gluten-free versions are superb.  The brownies are super moist and fudgy.  They are dense, but not in a bad way, in a chocolate decadent way.  Well worth the gazillion calories.  They are such a treat!  You will definitely need a non-dairy glass of milk without fail, so make sure you have that sitting by.  Prepare to blast off into decadence.  Gluten-Free decadence.  I would have to say that their brownies reach heaven status.

Tate's Bake Shop Brownies

Enjoy! xoxo Julie
www.goodiegoodiegluten-free.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts my Lovelies! I want to hear from YOU! xx