**found in Elle Magazine 2012 issue-Converted to GF
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
6 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter or Ghee
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 Cup plain dry Gluten-Free bread crumbs (try Glutino)
6 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
3 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1 1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
1 1/2 Tsp. salt
1/2 Tsp. pepper
2 Lemons, cut into wedges for garnish
1. Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap to 1/2-3/4 inch thickness.
2. Arrange the chicken in a 15 inch x 10 inch x 2 inch glass baking dish. Pour the lemon juice over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for one hour.
3. Remove the chicken from the dish and pat it dry with paper towels. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
4. Melt the butter with the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Set aside and let cool slightly. Then mix the bread curbs, basil, parsley, rosemary, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
5. Brush the chicken breasts on both sides with the melted-butter-and-oil mixture. Then coat the breasts on both sides with the bread-crumb mixture. Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake until the bread crumbs are golden and chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
6. Transfer to plates or serve family-style on a single platter. Garnish with the lemon wedges and serve.
Enjoy! xoxo Julie