**found in Oprah Magazine, April 2012 Issue
Spread It On THICK...GF Style
Creamy versus crunchy is only the beginning. The abundance of new and inventive nut butters means choosing a favorite stick to the roof of your mouth salty-sweet spread has never been more delicious. These six will help you get your fix.
1. Artisana Organic Raw Cashew Butter is superrich and naturally sweet. Try piping it into Medjool dates for hors d'oeuvre, or thin a few spoonfuls with coconut milk and a pinch of cayenne pepper for an easy stir-fry sauce. **This brand is certified Kosher (KSA). **This butter is also peanut-free.
2. Stir Saratoga Peanut Butter Company Adirondack Jack-a 50-50 blend of peanuts and almonds, mixed with sunflower seeds, almonds, peanuts, cranberries, flaxseeds, cinnamon and honey-into GF oatmeal for a silkier texture.
3. Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter has a short, all-natural ingredient list of strikingly nutty flavor. Perfect for smearing between chocolate wafers for a semi-homeade cookie sandwich. Make sure the wafer you choose is gluten-free.
4. Proof that almond butter doesn't have to be gritty?: Barney Butter is as creamy as your childhood peanut butter and a natural pairing with anything crisp, like sliced pears or celery sticks.
5. You can spread the ultra smooth Peanut Butter and Co. White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter on still-warm-from-the-oven-brownies for an instant icing. Or you can have out of the jar with nothing but a spoon and a craving. **I have done this! Divine!
Enjoy! xoxo Julie