Sunday, February 5, 2012

Katz Donuts



Another fabulous brand comes out with gluten-free donuts.  I guess you could say I am in heaven!  I have always LOVED Kinnikinnick donuts, but with Katz you are looking at a lot of "free".  Free of gluten, dairy, soy and some are rice/corn free too! And what else is sooo great?  Katz is a strictly kosher manufacturer!!



Try the Custard Donuts (210 calories/contains eggs) or the Jelly Donuts (210 calories/contains eggs) or even the Powdered Donuts (150 calories/contains eggs) !! They look spectacular!  Yum I cannot wait to try!

Check out this handy Store Locator so you too can enjoy these spectacular goodies!

Check out some of my other posts about Katz:


Now I have to say, I do NOT love all gluten-free goodies.  And some manufacturers I do wonder how they made it this far with their horrid tasting products.  But Katz is so different!!  There is not one item that I don't like from this manufacturer, and these products are FREE of A LOT!  I have had the Rugelech (all flavors), Challah Bread, sandwich breads/whole grain (GF) breads, the buns, the cookies...this list goes on.  I am a HUGE fan.  Bravo Katz!! You really know where its at.!

Enjoy! xoxo Julie
www.goodiegoodiegluten-free.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts my Lovelies! I want to hear from YOU! xx